Eco Friendly World - Endangered Species and Wildlife
- Andean Condor
- Common Loon
- Greater and Lesser Adjutant Storks
- Magellanic Penguin
- White-Rumped Vulture
Elephants and Hippos
- West African Manatee
- Elephant Seal
- Hawksbill Sea Turtle
- Humpback Whale
- Irrawaddy Dolphin
- Leatherback Sea Turtle
- Whale Shark
Saving the Animals
- Biogems – Biogems is an organization that works in conjunction with volunteers to protect wildlife, such as polar bears, whales and wolves, as well as wildlands.
- Do Your Part to Save Wildlife – Browse through a list of twenty suggestions on how each of us can help save wildlife through education and safer habits.
- Wildlife Legacy Trust – The WLT helps to protect wild animals, rescue them and take care of ailing creatures before releasing them back into their natural habitats.
- Wildlife Conservation Groups – To get further involved in wildlife conservation, or to learn more and donate, look through a list of various groups that help to conserve animal species that are endangered.
- Helping to Conserve Wildlife (PDF) – Find out what non-profit groups as well as volunteers are doing to help preserve animal life around the world.
- WildCRU – WildCRU is an organization that aims to strike a balance between human needs and development, and the preservation of animals and their habitats.
- Wildlife Conservation Network – The WCN is another non-profit group that works in many innovative ways to protect endangered animals.
- Durrell Wildlife Conservation Trust – Durrell is a charity group that operates worldwide to educate the public about endangered species and to help animals fight extinction.